Membership in the Short Wing Piper Club, a non-profit Delaware Corporation, is open to all persons who own, fly or are interested in the Piper Vagabond, Clipper, Pacer, Colt, and Tri-Pacer. The primary objective of the club is to aid members in the preservation, restoration, maintenance, flying and enjoyment of these aircraft. Membership dues are used solely to cover operating expenses and the cost of publishing and mailing the Short Wing Piper News.
Membership in SWPC gets you the following:
- Subscription to Short Wing Piper News magazine – a quarterly publication acknowledged as probably the best aviation type club magazine around
- Access to the SWPC lending library which includes a large selection of specialized tools and complete engineering blueprints for Short Wing Piper aircraft
- Access to the SWPC website which, in addition to the SWPC Discussion Forums available to all, includes an exclusive members-only subcriber-based e-mail list, the SWPC Classified Ads, and the SWPC Technical Maintenance Archives, a large on-line library of Short Wing Piper related maintenance documents.
Membership dues per year are as follows:
- U.S. / Canadian Emailed Newsletter – $40.00 (USD)
- US / Canadian Paper Newsletter $45.00 (USD)
- Foreign – $50.00 (USD)
Spousal and aircraft partner memberships are $7.00 (USD) per year for U.S., Canadian, or foreign members. Spousal and aircraft partner memberships will not receive the Short Wing Piper News but otherwise will have full membership privileges, including telephone and mail access to the club library, tools and database plus voting privileges at the business meeting at the annual convention.
Dues and donations to the club and club library are not tax deductible. Donations to the Education Foundation are tax deductible.
Online Membership Registration
Ready to Join? Register now online and pay by credit card. Click HERE to use our secure online shopping cart.
Offline Registration Form
Should you prefer to register offline and pay by check, click the link below to go to our printable registration form.
Checks or money orders payable in U.S. currency should be made out to Short Wing Piper Club, Inc. and mailed to:
Short Wing Piper Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 10822
Springfield, MO 65808-0822